ZOOM

ZOOM

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thanks For Watching!

Well, that's it! I've uploaded my entire ZOOM collection! Thanks for watching, and I hope the episodes stay up for a long time so that future generations can see ZOOM! I'm sorry I don't have all of season one, maybe someone else out there can track down those thirty missing episodes. I will continue to upload ZOOM related stuff such as mash-ups and maybe some "best ofs".  I won't be online for the next few weeks because I'm going on vacation, but don't worry I'll be back!

6 comments:

  1. Do any of your ZOOM Video Cassettes you recorded on have any PBS Kids commercial breaks on any of them or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only had commercials between shows, so I have about 1 min of commercials before each episode.

      Delete
  2. When you come back from vacation, will you upload any pbs kids commercials you can find what's left from your ZOOM video cassettes, if you have a chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you once again for uploading them all! Hopefully the missing episodes will be on youtube before too long.

    ReplyDelete